Atlantic Gateway Federal-Provincial Officials Committee
Established in 2007, the Atlantic Gateway Federal-Provincial Officials Committee promotes ongoing collaboration between the Government of Canada, the four Atlantic Provincial Governments, and the private sector in the development of the Atlantic Gateway and Trade Corridor. The Committee:
- Guides the long-term planning, research, and analysis needed to support the competitiveness of the Gateway;
- Identifies actions that support the effectiveness and competitiveness of the Gateway and facilitates their implementation;
- Partners with the Atlantic Gateway Advisory Council and engages other stakeholders to advance the development of the Gateway;
- Develops and updates the Atlantic Gateway Marketing Framework and sector marketing plans;
- Participates in outreach activities with Canadian and international audiences; and
- Develops an annual workplan and progress report.
The Committee has representatives from the four Atlantic Provincial Governments, Transport Canada, and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
- Date Modified: